TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE USING ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED.
Digital Global Pass (« COMPANY ») HAS DESIGNED A CLUB TO PROVIDE OUR USERS WITH THE FLEXIBILITY TO CHOOSE THE TV CHANNEL AND/OR VIDEOS THAT SUIT THEM. YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE BY PAYMENT OF A £3 WEEKLY SUBSCRIPTION DEPENDING ON THE PRICE POINT YOU HAVE JOINED AT WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE SERVICE. CALL OUR HELPLINE ON 02037509093 WITHOUT HESITATION SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY ASPECT OF OUR SERVICE. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN MORE DETAIL:
The Website is operated by Digital Global Pass, a A French Société par Actions Simplifiée (simple form of limited company) registered in France whose registered office address Domaine du Tourillon – Parc de la Duranne – 350 Rue Denis Papin – 13100 Aix-en-Provence (France) under Number 390 944 429.
We provide music, radios, musical Channels and karaoke services in streaming (the “Content”) which are accessible over the internet through the Website (the « Service »). In this Agreement references to « we », « us », « our » and any similar expression shall include the Company and any of its affiliates. This Agreement is to be entered into between the customer (you) and us.
- EFFECT OF THIS AGREEMENT
policies and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
3.1 All Entries placed through the Website are placed with us. The copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights (« IPR ») in material displayed on or via this Website (« Website Materials », which expression includes text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, animation, images and audio visual content) is owned by or licensed to the Company or the owners of third party websites. This IPR is protected by the laws of United Kingdom, international treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized copying or distribution is strictly prohibited and legal action could be taken against any such person who makes unauthorized copies or distribution of Website Materials or the IPR.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You must not register or seek to register with us or view the Content accessible through this Website for free or by way of registering an account, if any of the following apply:
- a) You are located in a jurisdiction in which such registration and/or playing of any of the Content is unlawful or contrary to any applicable regulation. It is your responsibility to ensure that this is not the case.
- b) You are under 18 years of age.
- c) You are not acting as principal and are acting on behalf of someone else.
- d) You are an employee or close family member of an employee of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or a third party contractor such as a licensor, software supplier or developer.
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS.
5.1 By seeking to register with the Company you hereby confirm to the Company that at all such times you:
- a) Are located in United Kingdom;
- b) Are aged 18 years or over;
- c) Are of sound mind and capable of taking responsibility for your own actions;
- d) Can enter into a legally binding agreement and you are the person whose details are provided in connection with your registration;
- e) Are acting as principal and not on behalf of anyone else;
- f) Are not an employee or family member of the Company or a third party contractor such as a licensor, software supplier or developer; and
- g) Are the authorized owner of the mobile phone account which you register to your account on the Website during the registration process.
5.2 Persons in breach of Clauses 4 and/or 5.1 or otherwise in breach of this Agreement will not be entitled to participate in the service. Furthermore any person who is knowingly in breach of Clauses 4 and/or 5.1 may be subject to criminal prosecution.
5.3 You must not use or seek to access to any of the Content unless you have registered with us.
5.4 You agree to abide in full by the Rules and Regulations.
5.5 You may only access to the Content through this Website. Attempts to place entries through any other medium, including fax or post, will not be accepted.
5.6 You hereby warrant to us that all information provided in your registration and in connection with your Account and all personal information provided to us is complete, accurate and not misleading
5.7 You undertake to use the Services for legitimate gaming purposes only.
5.8 You will not attempt to hack, make unauthorized alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the Website or the Company by any means.
- UPDATES AND USE OF SERVICES
6.1 We reserve the right to change the format of the Services, the Website or the Content that we offer in order to enhance such services, website or Content and we reserve the right to monitor all information relating to gaming on customer Accounts for which purposes you consent. We may also record calls made to the Company if we give you notice of this at the beginning of the conversation so that you have the chance to end the call if you wish.
6.2 The Service may be suspended or terminated at any time by the Company at its sole discretion and without notice.
7.1 Before you are able to view any of the Content on the Website, you will be required to register with us by completing the registration processes on the Website. Once you have registered and been successfully billed by us, you are able to view any of the Content via the Website subject to this Agreement.
7.2 Following registration you will be provided with access to the service based on your mobile phone number for security purposes. Transactions made using your Account mobile number are accepted by us on the understanding that you are viewing the Content. If an alternative source has accessed your Account we accept no liability for monies or information lost, stolen or misused.
7.3 You agree to be solely responsible for all use of this Website or any viewing and of the Content through use of your Account at all times. You are responsible for keeping all of these confidential. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of this Agreement and that they comply with them.
7.4 We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
7.5 We reserve the right to ask for proof of age documentation and evidence to verify your identity at any time (including use of 3rd parties, which may keep a record of that information). We reserve the right to conduct checks against any of the details provided to us and to pursue this information through any channels and methods available to us. Failure to provide substantiated proof of age or other requested information will result in the suspension of your Account.
7.6 Employees of the Company and its subsidiaries, their families or any third party contractors such as licensors, software suppliers or developers are prohibited from registering, viewing the Content and making transactions on this Website.
7.7 We reserve the right to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your registration and/or Account at any time in each case in our sole and absolute discretion and we shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing. Use of any account otherwise than in accordance with this Agreement or any other abuse of any Account is strictly prohibited.
7.9 It is your responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with all laws and regulations in respect of the Service, the Content and Entries made available through the Website in any jurisdiction where you are located or resident and that you have a complete and unrestricted legal right to use the Service, and to register.
7.10 Use of the Website will be closely monitored to ensure that no customer is using the Website or the Service with a frequency or in a manner which might suggest that he or she is using it for purposes other than solely for personal use or is using it on behalf of another, and we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate the registration and/or Account if we consider or suspect that the Service is being so used.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
8.1 We recommend all customers retain copies of their transaction records in case of any future disputes you may have with the Company.
8.2 In order to view any of the Content, you must open and maintain an account with us on the Website (the « Account »).
8.3 When you register with us, upon completion of registration, we will confirm by SMS (short message service – text) to the mobile telephone number which you have supplied, that your Account is now open.
8.4 Only participants placed from an Account set up through the Company or its affiliate sites will be accepted for the Content. You can only register one mobile phone number with your Account, although you can have more than one Account at any one time.
8.5 Charges and proceedings may be brought against you or any other person who has manipulated, or tried to manipulate, the Service, any of the Content or your or any other customer’s Account(s) and we reserve the right to pass on such information as we deem relevant to the relevant authorities if we become aware or suspect that you are involved in any such activities. We are not obliged to inform you of the same, nor to give any reasons for so doing. You agree to waive any and all rights you may have, at law or otherwise, of whatever nature and in whatever jurisdiction, in connection with such disclosure.
8.6 You agree to inform us at once by electronic mail / telephone if you believe that your Account information is being misused by a third party so that we may suspend your Account.
8.7 If any of your personal Account details or other information relevant to your Account change, you must inform us immediately.
- The following provisions present the actions taken by Digital Global Pass for its strict compliance with the applicable rules on the protection of personal data. It also lists your rights and how your personal data are collected, processed, and stored.
- All of Digital Global Pass’s commitments are described in its privacy notice handed during the signature of these terms and conditions or accessible on demand at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the website D.
- As part of its activities, Digital Global Pass carries out the processing of personal data (hereinafter « the processing ») about you. Thus, Digital Global Pass may collect your personal data, when it:
– offers you services;
– responds to your requests on the use of its services.
9.2.Personal data processed by Digital Global Pass
9.2.1. Types of personal data processed
- In the context of your contractual and commercial relationship with Digital Global Pass the following types of data are collected and processed:
– Reporting personal data (Digital Global Pass may collect data during your subscription to its products and services or reported to its partners);
– personal data on the operation of products and services, in particular when using online services;
– personal data from third parties, other services or public information when authorised;
– personal data inferred or calculated by Digital Global Pass in compliance with data protection regulations.
- The provisions relating to cookies or connection tracers are included in the « cookies » policy available on the website https://www.info.digitalvirgo.com/cookies-information/.
- As a matter of principle, Digital Global Pass does not process, personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, health data, genetic data and biometric data for the purpose of u identifying a person, or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a person. Such processing will be implemented by Digital Global Pass only if it is authorized by the regulations or if you have expressed your consent, for example by subscribing or using services whose purpose it is, such as community services or meeting services or by choosing to provide them.
9.2.2.The legal basis of the collect of your personal data
- In compliance with the applicable regulations on the processing of personal data and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data protection Regulation or GDPR), Digital Global Pass collects and processes your personal data in respect with customer’s rights and when your consent to the processing operations has been obtained, if it’s necessary for precontractual measures or for the contract’s execution, to respect it’s legal and regulatory obligations or if it’s legitimate interest justify the implementation of the processing.
- For example, the legitimate interests of Digital Global Pass may consist in particular of improving its knowledge, the segmentation, the profiling or the commercial prospection of its clients.
- The legal and regulatory obligations to which Digital Global Pass is subject are described in its privacy notice.
9.2.3.Periods of storage
- The periods for which we keep your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which your data were collected, that is the duration of our contractual relationship plus the legal requirements or the duration necessary to respect Digital Global Pass’s legal and regulatory obligations.
- The data storage policy is described in the privacy notice available on the website: https://www.info.digitalvirgo.com/data-protection-policy/ .
9.2.4.Recipients of the personal data processed by Digital Global Pass
- The personal data collected and those obtained subsequently by Digital Global Pass are intended for Digital Global Pass as controller. As controller Digital Global Pass ensures that only authorised persons have access to this data.
- Your data can be communicated, shared and mutualized by the companies of the Digital Virgo group. They can be communicated to service providers, partners, third parties you authorised or third parties in order to meet the companies legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
- The third parties’ recipients of your personal data are listed in the privacy notice
- Digital Global Pass isn’t the controller of the processing of your personal data that you authorized by third parties as social media. You should refer to their privacy notices to look up how they process your data or exercise your rights on these processing.
9.3.Purposes of the data processing
- The collected personal data are processed for the purposes listed in the privacy notice available on the website such as the use of Digital Global Pass’s services or to handle the services’ access.
- Digital Global Pass processes the personal data using appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- Digital Global Pass uses only processors and services providers providing sufficient guarantees (quality, security, reliability and resources) to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the regulation including security measures. Processors and services providers commit to respect confidentiality levels at least as high as those of Digital Global Pass.
- To secure transfers of personal data outside the European Union, Digital Global Pass can for example set up Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or any other clauses to guarantee the security of data in order to regulate the data feeds. Theses transfers outside the European Union are listed in the privacy notice available on the website: https://www.info.digitalvirgo.com/data-protection-policy/ .
9.5. Your rights
- All your rights on your personal data can be strictly exercised under the terms and conditions of the privacy notice and the regulation on the protection of personal data.
- Your rights on your personal data are:
– your right of information about the purposes, legal framework of the processing, the recipients or your data, the possibility of a data transfer outside the European Union and the period of storage of your data;
– your right of access to have the confirmation as whether or not your personal data are being processed;
– your right of rectification to ask to rectify or complete your personal data;
– your right to erasure of your data where one of the following grounds applies the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw the consent you have previously given, you object to the processing of your personal data, the processing of personal data does not comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulation, your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society to children under 16 years old and there is no legal reason for such processing;
– your right to data portability which can be exercised only on your personal data without any attempt to third parties’ rights and under the terms and conditions of the privacy notice;
– your right to object to data processing;
– your right to restriction of processing of your personal data in the cases provided by law and regulation ;
– your right to lodge a complaint with the French data protection supervisory authority, the Cnil;
– your right to define post-mortem directives (instructions in relation to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death to a certified trusted third party in charge of enforcing the wishes of the deceased in compliance with the applicable legal framework.
- Digital Global Pass inform you that if you don’t provide some information or in case of modification of your data it may have some consequences in the processing of some of your requests, for the execution of your contractual relationship and that your request for the exercise of your rights will be stored for following-up.
- All the rights enumerated above can be exercised by sending a request, together a signed copy of an ID document, by email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: Service RGPD – 350 rue Denis Papin 13 594 Aix en Provence Cedex 3.
- Digital Global Pass has designated a data protection officer who can be contacted through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.5.1.Profiling and scoring
- During your relationship with Digital Global Pass, you may be profiled in marketing so that Digital Global Pass offers you services and products that meet your expectations, profile, and needs.
9.5.2.Promotion of services
- Except for legal exception, Digital Global Pass may only push products and services like the one you subscribed to or if you have given your consent at the time of collection of your email address or your personal details. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link of the email or by answering STOP to the received SMS.
- RULES GOVERNING ALL CONTENT
10.1 The rules set out in this clause govern all Content provided on the Website with the exception of any content which may be offered from time to time for which no registration or Account is needed and which is free to play. Rules for each individual Content can be found on the Website.
10.2 In order to view any of the Content on the Website you must have paid the weekly subscription fee of three (3) £.
10.3 In order to view any of the Content, follow the information shown in on your screen
10.4 You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website or of the normal streaming of any of the Content. Your viewing of the Content will be null and void if we discover or suspect that you have in any way interrupted, deviated, tried to manipulate the outcome or tampered with any of the Content.
10.5 You agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of each specific Content and any breach of these Rules and Regulations by you will entitle us to totally disqualify you from participation in the same.
10.6 No refunds will apply for abortive Content.
The Company shall have the right not to reimburse customers in case of claim regarding Content if Customers have had access to such Content and have used the Service.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
11.1 You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-servicer attack.
11.2 A breach of Clause 11.1, may constitute a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such breach, your right to use the Website and the Services will cease immediately.
11.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your viewing or listening of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
- FREE CONTENTS AND SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
12.1 The Company may offer from time to time on the Website content which are free to enter and will require full registration on the Website.
12.2 The rules of each Free Content will be displayed on the Website and will be accessible to non-Account holders.
- COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
13.1 Should you wish to make a complaint to the Company in respect of any Content, result or other matter, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by writing to our registered office address (details above). A copy of our complaints procedure will be sent to your registered email address upon request by you and in the event that you submit a complaint to us.
13.2 In the event that an agreed resolution is not able to be achieved between the Company and you in respect of a complaint relating to the outcome of your transaction, the Company may refer you to an independent third party to assist with the resolution of the dispute.
- OUR LIABILITY
14.1 The following provisions set out the entire financial liability the Company (including any liability for acts or omissions of its parent company, subsidiaries, associated companies, employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
(a) any breach of this Agreement, including any deliberate personal repudiatory breach or any deliberate breach of these conditions by a party, or its employees, agents or subcontractors; and
(b) any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Services.
14.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these terms and conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Company excludes from these terms and conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Company (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Agreement or Services.
14.3 The Company is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God, power cut; trade or labour dispute, failure or any omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or any other delay or failure caused by a third party or which is outside of our control. In such an event, we reserve the right to cancel or suspend our services without incurring any liability.
14.4. You agree to indemnify the Company in respect of any liability, damages, costs or claims (save to the extent the same arise out of or in connection with the Company’s breach of contract or negligence) which it may suffer arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service or otherwise arising out of or in connection with our services. Your statutory rights as a consumer (if any) are not affected by this Agreement.
14.5 Subject to condition 14.2:
(a) the Company’s liability to you in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Service shall be limited to the aggregate of the amount in your Account and/or any winnings due to you in accordance with this Agreement;
(b) the Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any consequences that occur through your use of the Service where the circumstances that caused such consequences were beyond our reasonable control, including any loss or damage that has arisen through the Website, the Content or the Service or its content, including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the Website or any error or omission in content.
14.6 The Company accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable to you for the content of or use by you of any information or services offered by third parties’ advertising (including advertising by any referral companies) or otherwise posting information via the Website (whether directly or via links to or from other sites or resources or through framing or other electronic mechanisms), nor can the Company be said to endorse the contents of such advertisements or information. In particular, the Company shall have no liability in respect of material hyper-linked to its web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable laws or regulations. The provision by the Company on the Website of a link to another website does not constitute any authorization to access materials held at that location.
14.7 The Company makes no representation or warranty about the information or any other items able to be accessed either directly or indirectly from this Website (save to the extent expressly provided on this Website) and the Company reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time to such information, without notice. The Company accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) in or from such information and any decisions based on such information are the sole responsibility of the visitor to the Website.
14.8 The Company is not liable for any failure to perform by a third party to this Agreement.
The Company names, and associated logos are trademarks of the Company.
16.1 Any downloading, use or copying of Website Materials is strictly prohibited and, in particular, you agree to use the Website Materials solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and specifically not for any business, commercial or public purpose.
16.2 The following activities are prohibited without the express prior written permission of the Company
(a) the deployment within this Website of any spider, robot web crawler or other automated query program; and
(b) the re-use and/or aggregation of any of the Website Materials in the provision of a commercial service.
- SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION
In particular, you irrevocably grant to the Company a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Submission and consent to the Company doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Submission which may otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company may use all or any part of a Submission(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using your Submission(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, or otherwise. You warrant to the Company that any Submission does not infringe any rights of any third party. You indemnify the Company against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Company arising from your breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
18.1 This Agreement constitutes to the fullest extent permitted by law the whole of the agreement between you and the Company with regard to the use of the Website and the Service.
18.3 Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
18.4 If any part of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then any such part will be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18.5 No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You irrevocably agree that the courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to this Website, and that the laws of the State of United Kingdom shall govern any such dispute or claim. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of this Agreement is taking place or originating. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Website or using the Service.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement please contact via one of the methods below:
Digital Global Pass
Domaine du Tourillon – Parc de la Duranne –
350 Rue Denis Papin –
13100 Aix-en-Provence (France)
To unsubscribe from the service
SMS STOP to 60367